XU on XM
-
erock53
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:48 am
- Contact:
XU on XM
Does anybody know if XU is on the 700WLW channel on XM? I am going on a trip tomorrow and will probably lose AM about halftime. Would I be able to pick it up on XM, or does 700 play something different like they do with the Bengals games?
-
Mr. Neutral
- Posts: 14366
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU on XM
I listened to Monday night's Toledo game on my XM radio, so I have to imagine that you'll be able to pick up tomorrow's game as well.
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
-
Mr O
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: XU on XM
Yes you can listen to WLW Radio on XM 173. The game should be on.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 840 guests
