Is Frease the man or what?!

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
XU-WKUPatter06
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 pm
Contact:

Is Frease the man or what?!

Postby XU-WKUPatter06 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:51 am

I know the season has just begun and it's really early to say how good Kenny Frease will be, but damn it, I have to say that I have a man crush on him. He is everything a skilled post player should be!

I hope to god he can stay healthy so he and Jordan can bring home the....might I say...CHAMPIONSHIP!

AND........Discuss.
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 6246
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Frease the man or what?!

Postby Shadow » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:16 am

Ask that question this afternoon.
He should be fairly well tested today if he gets enough minutes.
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 26817
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Frease the man or what?!

Postby muskieman » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:36 am

And Jordan has to get the good word from the NCAA which is a longer shot than Kenny being a good player.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
xukeith
Posts: 3737
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Re: Is Frease the man or what?!

Postby xukeith » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm

did not have a good game today. 10 minutes. chris mack said it was not his good game...have we seen one? its the level of competition.
How tired will X players be tomorrow? X played 8 guys in 10+ minutes. Redford played 6 minutes b/c he is behind Dj and BJ for the 2 guard slot.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 896 guests