For those who need a laugh on a Friday afternoon, here is Dayton’s non-conference schedule for next season. Away games are noted, along with the opponent’s RPI from last year.
Capital University (exhibition)
Yet to be named exhibition
Wofford (191)
Delaware State (207)
Bethune-Cookman (319)
Mercer (315)
Auburn (Chicago Invitational) (154)
Marquette (Chicago Invitational) (20)
Troy (242)
at Akron (69)
at Creighton (48)
Coppin State (232)
UNC Greensboro (119)
Marshall (139)
George Mason (59)
at Toledo (186)
Miami (Ohio) (81)
Maybe the Flyers are holding that second exhibition game available for the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
The Flyers Unleashed
-
passthepuck?
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
- Contact:
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
Trying to maintain a 20 win season! Those "games" will "Toughen" the flyers for the big time. They have figured out how to get to the NIT now they want to get by the quarter finals.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
Wofford (191)
Delaware State (207)
Bethune-Cookman (319)
Mercer (315)
That four game stretch should prepare them for M'kette.
Delaware State (207)
Bethune-Cookman (319)
Mercer (315)
That four game stretch should prepare them for M'kette.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
passthepuck?
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
They should give a rebate to the season ticket holders.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
I think they get a bag of Iams dog food!passthepuck? wrote:They should give a rebate to the season ticket holders.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
passthepuck?
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
Muskieman: Clearly you have eaten at UD arena.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
Yes but as the saying goes once was enough.passthepuck? wrote:Muskieman: Clearly you have eaten at UD arena.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
Don't forget their recent signing. 
FROM (In my best announcer's voice) Cecil College in North East, Maryland, Rob Loweeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!

FROM (In my best announcer's voice) Cecil College in North East, Maryland, Rob Loweeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
-
passthepuck?
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
They signed Bob Marley, way cool.
- muskieman
- Posts: 26817
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: The Flyers Unleashed
i wonder if Grant will reconsider his tattoo of Bob!!!!passthepuck? wrote:They signed Bob Marley, way cool.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 843 guests
